- Case Studies
nopCommerce is an open-source CMS that is based on ASP.NET MVC 3.0 technology and MS SQL database server or SQL Server Compact Edition.
nopCommerce is an excellent example of an e-commerce platform with an open source code based on ASP.NET and an impressive range of functionality. Just imagine a secure, scalable and extensible e-commerce platform, and this is nopCommerce. Then add smart customization and support, and you have a happy online solution for small and medium-sized businesses. An easy-to-use administrative interface is combined with a secure online shopping cart, catalog, customer, and product management. In other words, nopCommerce has everything you need to sell any product through an online store.
Our team has developed lots of modules and nopCommerce solutions. We offer you both the new nopCommerce website development and support of existing nopCommerce websites. To discuss any details of your project, please, get in touch with us.
– Smooth nopCommerce Integration with CRM and ERP systems
– Content management
– Order reports and visitor statistics
– Category and product management
– Support of more than 100,000 products on one website
– Customer management and configuration of user roles
– Customer representative role added. A representative sees what his/her clients ordered.
– Different payment methods
– Different shipment and delivery methods (UPS, Purolator.com plug-ins)
– Custom settings and redesign of the admin panel
– Content import and export with Excel
– Original design
– Secure protocol https is used to secure sensitive information, change passwords, enter personal data, etc.
– A team of professional nopCommerce developers
– A professional management team
– Complete website (online store) development and setup from scratch
– Several solutions for your website development
– Website development and setup based on your design (PSD, images or HTML templates)
– Tuning nopCommerce according to your requirements
– nopCommerce solutions development and implementation of all types of plug-ins
– Implementation of payment gateways
– Introduction of delivery systems
– Migration of your website to a website based on nopCommerce
– nopCommerce integration with an already existing website / application
– Design, layout and functionality adjustment according to your requirements
– Instructions for website installation and implementation
– Maintenance and support