The platform with a responsive interface aggregates loan offers from different banks into one system and helps the user select the most beneficial option. The solution takes into consideration multiple parameters, such as employment details, income details, asset details, and credit report status. It analyzes the options and suggests the most suitable loan. Here are the solution’s technical highlights:
- Registration and authorization with Firebase, and attributing user’s data to their account accessible from any device.
- Download of additional documents to validate the client’s data in the .jpg, .pdf, and .doc formats.
- Integration with the Loan Point of Sale, Bank Authentication, and Mortgage Pricing API services for data generation.
- Interaction with financial institutions’ APIs for information about loans and their conditions with further displaying of all possible options to the user.
- Integration with the Plaid service to add a valid user banking account for a more accurate loan offer and its quicker validation.
- Collection of user’s details and the information on the desired loan in an 8-stages questionnaire with all information instantly saved to the database so the user can continue from where he or she left off.
The development team suggested Scrum methodology for the project. The team demonstrated development progress after each iteration to provide transparency into the process, backlog and keep track of the budget.